Sometimes plans fall through.
Cancellations can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the online booking confirmation statement, in the email. Please read the cancellation terms and details given below carefully:
- Please be informed that all bookings need to be cancelled within the valid cancellation timeframe in order to avoid penalties.
- Please note that it is not possible to cancel an online reservation made on a special promotional offer. Online bookings on discounted rates for promotional offers are Non-Cancellable/ Non-Changeable and Non-Refundable.
- Cancellations for a hotel room reservation must be received 48 hours prior to the expected date of arrival, by 14:00 Indian standard time. If cancellation of a guaranteed reservation is not received by the required date, ThePiccadily, Lucknow will charge one-night retention charge. Please note, bookings cannot be cancelled on the check-in date.
- In case of a valid cancellation, a deduction of 5% of the total amount shall be deducted as administrative charges.
- A no-show will be considered a cancellation. That is, if for whatever reason, check-in to The Piccadily, Lucknow is not done on the arrival date stated in the booking confirmation email; The Piccadily, Lucknow will charge for one night's accommodation without prior warning. The stay is guaranteed for the entire duration and any check-out before the requested departure date will be charged in full.
- Cancellations can be made by sending an email to email@example.com, quoting the online booking confirmation statement, in the email.
- Cancellation requests are also accepted through phone (+91-522-4096000) between 9 AM to 6 PM, IST. However, cancellation charges for such offline cancellations may be higher
- Only the above-mentioned cancellation procedures will be entertained. The hotel will not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made through any other medium including, but not limited to, SMS and other media, even if the request is sent before the valid cancellation timeframe expires.
- Should the cancellation not be made accordingly, The Piccadily Lucknow is not to be held responsible for eventual penalties charged to the credit card
On cancellation, the money will be credited to the same account used while making the booking. For example, if a credit card was used, the appropriate charge reversal will be made. If a debit card was used, the money will be credited back to the debit card.
The refund will be processed within 4 working days from the date of the cancellation request. Depending on the bank, the refund may take slightly longer to reflect in the account statement. Usually, this may take about 14 working days or more for refunds to hit their respective accounts.